Re: [Spridgets] Shipping - was "so thats' where.....

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Shipping - was "so thats' where.....
From: "Dave G." <dmg@bossig.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 07:54:24 -0700
My neighours' sister just moved into his house from Alaska.
Last week her boxes arrived! She used the USPS!!
Each *very* large box took two mailmen to carry it to the door step...
When she saw the surprised look on my face she mentioned it was the
cheapest
carrier she
found to get them here!!!

OT - It's a pity she smokes a lot, otherwise......     ;-((

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA