Re: [Spridgets] Carburetor Gasketing

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Carburetor Gasketing
From: "Dave G." <dmg@bossig.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 13:30:01 -0700
Bill,

I've done that trip (in reverse) from Huntsviol AL ( 300ft) to SLC, UT (6,000ft)
Same roads only I did it in winter...
You may not need to do anything!!
I did not need to touch the SU's - even when passing Medicine Bow NP and
Rawlings (over 10,000ft).. the SU's are a constant depression vacuum
carburettor and did not need altitude compensation...

Unlike my Ex's V8 Jeep Cherokee which barely made it over the 'Hump' and
was down to 2nd gear!!

What a whizz it was coming down the other side from Evanston into SLC --
braking all the way, 18-wheelers almost kissing your butt, and hoping I did not
have to use any of the escape lanes!!!

A trip I still fondly remember   ;-))

--
Dave G.   KK7SS