Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... Re: Guest Speaker on Oil

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... Re: Guest Speaker on Oil
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 11:42:47 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Larry.  I found a local distributor of Brad Penn oils here in Long
Beach, California.  KRS Distributing at 1520 Oregon Avenue, Long Beach, CA
(562) 437-2310 sells it, just ask for Travis.  Supposedly B&T Performance
Engine Balancing in Laverne, CA also sells it, but I have not checked on
them yet.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2