[Spridgets] Rescued '73 MG Midget for sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: [Spridgets] Rescued '73 MG Midget for sale
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 04:45:39 -0700 (PDT)
several months ago, I rescued this great '73 Midget
project car from a sure death in a field.  The owner
had given up on ever restoring it (son lost interest)
, and he called me because he knew I was a car guy.
It is much too good to part out, and I do not have the
time (or passion) to restore it.  It is pretty much
"all there" and ran good when he parked it a couple of
years ago. I have the bills of sale and the last title
(NC).

Here is the Craigs List link.  I need the garage
space.  Someone come get it!  I will negotiate for a
quick pick up.  Wish I had the time...

http://charleston.craigslist.org/car/635942907.html

Mike Harper
Mt Pleasant (Charleston) SC