[Spridgets] Old tip, sharing with new members

To: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Yahoo Spridget list"
Subject: [Spridgets] Old tip, sharing with new members
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 18:47:34 -0500
I just finished changing out the flexible clutch line, from the frame rail
to the slave, on the 68. Rather than have my master bleed on me, whilst
changing the hose, I used a Wal Mart bag. I took the cap off the master, put
the bag (double thickness) on top of the opening, and replaced the cap
tightly. I removed the lines, and replaced everything, and only lost a few
drops of fluid. I'll use the same trick when I change the rubber lines on
the brakes tomorrow.
Keeps the driveway clean, and the eyes Dot 4 free.

Brad

--
DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad