Re: [Spridgets] Congratulations, folks

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Congratulations, folks
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 11:12:04 -0700
Vigil wrote:  "I think it is great your putting some of the money back into the
car. Being one of the 23 people at the Buster Cluster. I for one would rather
see the donation go to the Help Paul A Fund. Some one who was one of the 23
members at the Buster Cluster. To me it just seems right now that he needs
help."

I can see where you are coming from, Vigil, and can appreciate your thought.
However, when the Practical Classics contest began, I explained my offer, and I
feel bound by it.   I like to believe that my word is my bond.

As have so many, I have also benefited from Paul's generous largess from the
BusterCluster on.   He is a dear and valuable friend.  I feel privileged to
have been able to contribute directly to the fund Pete has set up and
administered.   We are all looking forward to Paul quick and healthy recovery
and return to the fold.

Buster Evans