Re: [Spridgets] Questions on Changing the Oil Pan....

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Questions on Changing the Oil Pan....
From: Peter C <peter@nosimport.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:32:52 -0500
To add to Glen's mail.
Wear goggles... oil will drip while you're there.
If you're bored, take a look at the #4 rod bearings... prolly want changing.
I use a 7/16 1/4" drive socket with a piece of paper or gum or some
sort of filler in it so the screws are longer.
I find a jack under the pan to be helpful holding it tight against the block.
Change the corks (don't trim) or use the rubber if available. (1275s
only, I believe)

Peter C
==