Re: [Spridgets] Sprite and more auction

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sprite and more auction
From: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 08:43:52 -0400
Linda,

I don't think there are any titles for the Bugeyes, I could be wring tho.
None have been on the road for at least 20 years.
How much will they go for is probably dependent on how many
Spridgeteers show up. :-). I doubt more than $1000 each tho for the 2 "good
ones"
ya never know.
Funny, site says there are 6, but only pics of 5.
There was a totally trashed black one last time I was there, maybe
they included that one.
I wish I could remember if he had Bugeye seats in that stash,
I could use some.

Brian S.

Bugeyeracer under resto