[Spridgets] Shipping a car from the UK

To: 1100GROUP <bmc1100@googlegroups.com>, Midget/Sprite
Subject: [Spridgets] Shipping a car from the UK
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 00:03:54 -0700
I have a neighbor on the next block who has dropped by a couple times
when I have been out working on the cars. It turns out he is from
England and has a '63 Morris Mini he keeps in storage there and so it
gets used only when he returns on a trip. He is contemplating
bringing it back to the US and was asking if I knew of any
transporters he could use. So, I'm looking for suggestions/references.

I'm in San Francisco, Ca.

Anybody?

Thanks in advance