Re: [Spridgets] FW: advice/recommendations needed for new top

To: "'Bud Osbourne'" <abcoz@hky.com>, "'Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] FW: advice/recommendations needed for new top
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 09:14:30 -0400
I've been getting some good information from several "listers", and I'm
grateful for it.
So far, I'm leaning toward Prestige Auto Tops, in the UK.  I've also
emailed Ian MacGregor (MacGregor British Car Parts) for some details on
the tops he is selling, since Ian provided such excellent service on
another (hard top) parts order.
I checked out AA Best's website, but it doesn't give very much
information about the tops they are offering.  I've requested additional
information.

On a related note, I was pleased to see that Prestige offers a top for
my MkI Midget in blue, which was the original color.  Since I'm also
working on the Mk I, and hope to have it in color by the end of summer,
I may also order the top for it from them.

If anyone has anything to ad to the above, I'd sure like to hear from
you.
Thanks.
Bud Osbourne