Re: [Spridgets] tranny

To: <markwemple@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] tranny
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 14:30:04 -0700
OOOO!!! Teacher teacher... pick me!  I know that one!

Use a LARGE zip tie to reatin all three (best tried inside a deep cardboard
box to catch wayward balls).  As your three hands and 17 fingers get all the
springs and balls in place but not compressed, the zip tie is slid over them
and tightened all the way.  As you advance the synchro slider over the
assembly, push it up until it butts up to the zip tie.  While you continue
to push it against the zip tie, you can use a screwdriver tip to push each
ball in turn the extra tiny bit needed to allow the slider to cover them.

That third ball is in there somewhere, don't button it up till you find it.

Glen Byrns