Re: [Spridgets] Got caught in the rain, glub..glub..glub

To: Spridgets Group Chat <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Got caught in the rain, glub..glub..glub
From: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 23:01:28 -0500
Don't complain,

        we had 6.5 inches of rain in about 1.5 hours.  My son took a '97 SAAB
9000 and had rain on his foot.. on his arm... on his shoulder... well,
pretty much everywhere up to the top of the headrest.  Yes Virginia,
that does include the dash, engine, the 5 or so computers, the tranny..

        After HOSING out the leather interior and leaving all doors and
hatches open for 2 weeks it runs..  seems to lost the radio but other
than that ...

Lester

.. teenage sons, what a blessing...  ;-)