Re: [Spridgets] Confused - Weber issues (longish)

To: Weslake1330@aol.com, oldsaabguy@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Confused - Weber issues (longish)
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 19:11:07 -0700 (PDT)
--- Weslake1330@aol.com wrote:
> I agree.

That was what I was saying in the initial post. The
emulsion tube is an f16. This is the standard Sprite
K011 DCOE kit carb. This is a brand new carb. Aux
vents are 4.5mm. They are installed the correct way
(the factory did it, but they did it correctly). I'll
try Lester's cleaning idea. Someone asked about fuel
pump - on the street car I use the mechanical pump,
which has always provided perfect fuel pressure
before, around 2.5 psi.