[Spridgets] Wipers

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Wipers
From: John Colclasure <bilbostuufff@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 08:34:25 -0700 (PDT)
Hey folks, I just recieved an order from Moss with wiperblades for a 79 midget.
The odd thing is I kept telling the folks at Moss my blades are stainless
steel, but they insisted that they are supposed to be black...Well, against my
better judgement I went ahead and ordered them. Low and behold, I guess I was
right because they do not fit the same, and cannot go on the arms that are
already on there,...(Different connection)..My question is did some of the 79's
come with the stainless wipers (not the spoon type connector), or have I run
into a past owner that swapped out the arms and blade of one of the older
Midgets. Someone told me I could just take the rubbber off of one and put it on
the other, but honestly I cannot see where that can be done...