Re: [Spridgets] Where are all the L.B.C.s??

To: Greg Higgins <higgs6@cogeco.ca>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Where are all the L.B.C.s??
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 16:10:39 -0700 (PDT)
MIne's in the garage till this weekend or so.  Just finished putting new brake
master cylinder and braided stainless hoses on.  Then charged up the battery
and found that the SU fuel pump has decided to take a crap.  Went back out to
Advance and bought a Mr. Gasket electric pump that will go with a new in-line
filter from the garage and a new adjustable fuel pressure regulator I picked up
at work today (vendor sample of a part we just discontinued).

  Anyway, the point is, mine is about back on the road.  This weekend I saw
bunches all over Long Island.  Many have been out and about for a month so far.
 I see them every day now.  Life's good on L.I. (except for the fact I have to
drive into Queens every day and work)

   - David

Greg Higgins <g.h.higgins@gmail.com> wrote:
  I just finished driving 8 k. miles and traveled through 21 States, I only saw
1 British sports car, a TR6 in Charleston, S.C.

I didn't even see any wrecks sitting in any fields. Spring is here, where are
all the sports cars?

Greg Higgins
63 sprite
You are subscribed as tncarnut1@yahoo.com