Re: [Spridgets] FW: OT- Beer

To: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] FW: OT- Beer
From: dlancer7676@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 17:44:46 +0000
Sure--Let's always throw out the baby with the bath water, so to speak.  That
is why, if you want to make yourself a gin 'n tonic, you have to use good old
American watered-down tonic water.  You can't purchase the really good INDIAN
tonic water here because our "free" Govt has declared that it contains too much
quinine--supposedly bad for pregnant gals.  Well hell, I ain't gonna get
pregnant and neither is my wife, so it galls me that we can't get it.

That's the same principle that the money-dredging lawyer representing the
mother who is suing American Airlines for serving peanuts on a flight is using.
 If the mother takes her kid, who is allergic to peanuts, on a flight, then NO
ONE is supposed to be served peanuts.  Hell, I have never been on a flight that
I can recollect that didn't serve peanuts.  So I guess I am saying, if I'm
afraid that I'm gonna die if I am eaten by a shark, I am sure as H --- gonna
stay out of the water.  Not sue the government to kill all the sharks or to
keep everyone out of the water.

Bah--Humbug!   8^)

--David C. -- 1st Class Curmudgeon

'Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.'

From: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>