Re: [Spridgets] How Many?

To: "Steven Preiss" <spreiss@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] How Many?
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 00:24:44 -0500
All this talk reminds me.  There is a 66 Midget here in town in unknown
condition (mechanically and electrically) but the tub is very good with
little rust except surface rust on the floor pans. It is an Arizona car and
was apparently last running in 1999. I think the guy who has it would take
three bills for it. Evidently my "leaking Lena" Midget (she of the
persistent torrent of oil from the engine back plate) will NOT be making the
trip to LotO (unless there is some miracle oil leak cure) so I could tow the
66 there if anyone might be interested and want to tow it home from LotO.
Holler if there is interest.  You can find a bunch of picks at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13600244@N07/sets/72157602999249000/

Cheers!!
Jim

On 6/6/08, corvallis@peoplepc.com <corvallis@peoplepc.com> wrote:

> The 1971 qualifies for Historic Racing. If it has any pedigree it would be
> of use to someone. ...bill in oregon

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City
Don't miss "50 Years of Spridgets" at Lake of the Ozarks, June 26-29,
2008!!
For info and registration... <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>