Re: [Spridgets] LotO meet show questions..

To: Spridgets Chat Group <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] LotO meet show questions..
From: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:39:10 -0500
.. and another thing, I have noted that at "real" concours the judges
want things to work, to be as close to original as possible..  does
this give me an advantage since I have lousy oil pressure and very
dim headlights..  man this car show stuff provides endless
questions...  ;-)

Lester

.. but really.. aboot (Canadian spelling) the 5 speed..