[Spridgets] Guidance Needed on Rebuild of Head

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Guidance Needed on Rebuild of Head
From: Doug Altman <doug_altman@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 18:20:47 -0700 (PDT)
This winter I will probably have to rebuild the head assembly on my stock
Bugeye A Series 948 cc serial 9CUH20079 engine.&nbsp; Do it myself?&nbsp; Have
a reputable shop rebuild it?&nbsp; Purchase a rebuilt head assembly and send
them my core?&nbsp; Who for parts?&nbsp; Who for machining?&nbsp; Who for a
complete assembly?&nbsp; Need guidance from the team.&nbsp; Thanks.&nbsp; Doug
Altman&nbsp;in central Michigan&nbsp;&nbsp; ....o~'o&nbsp;