Re: [Spridgets] bugeye shell 4 sale

To: Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] bugeye shell 4 sale
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 17:09:52 -0400
Glen Byrns wrote:
> To a Sprite guy willing to take it away this weekend, he'll go well under 1K.
>
> Come on somebody, take it and save me from myself.  I've got enough work
> with the new bonnet and a promised paint job for the Traveler
>
> http://sacramento.craigslist.org/car/718188336.html

Glen

If I could get it across the country cheap, I would go for it.
The Bugeye I have to restore for the priest is beyond junk compared to
this one.
It would save me floors, sills, spring boxes, and it even has a bonnet.
If it could get to Loto, I could get it home.
Anybody have a room on their trailer?

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ