[Spridgets] More Mods for my Sprite

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] More Mods for my Sprite
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 22:06:00 -0400
For Father's day my son gave me a satellite radio hook up for the Sprite
so we have better tunes for the drive out to LOtO.
Yeah yeah, I know, everybody else likes to listen to their exhaust note,
well I do too but like modern radio, it never changes, it's the same old
song! At least now I can listen to specific decades or what ever for the
2 day drive.
I have listened to the exhaust for several hours on the road, my head
needs 2 days to get the exhaust buzz out of it.
So I can set my cruise and turn on the Sirius satellite tunes and point
the Sprite west.
My son has his Ipod hooked up in the 58 and the 67 is getting trailered
by my daughter's boy friend.
This way incase we have a major breakdown, we can just put the dead car
on the trailer and drive the other.
Besides, wife and daughter in law are already complaining about the sun,
rain, heat, and wind and it's 9 days before we even hit the road! WHIMPS!

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ