Re: [Spridgets] Another

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, Spridgets
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Another
From: Mike/Donna Carpenter <mail4carpenters@peoplepc.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 08:21:27 -0400 (EDT)
I think that the story is fabricated and this is the pink one that was first
for sale at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix BCD.  Then it sold on eBay.  The
underside was painted in a nasty amount of gooey black undercoating.  The
paintwork on the outside of the Sprite did look good.  I almost bought it to
simply drive but couldn't get past the color.  Any other color that was offered
and I would have owned it.  I was that close.

Mike C