[Spridgets] Front disk brake wire wheel question

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Front disk brake wire wheel question
From: "Rick Sorak" <htpc2@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 17:11:14 -0500
Hello list,

Sorry I won't see ya at LOTO, to all those going have a blast for me.

Pertaining to a '65 Midget w/ wire wheels

Question, got out the Haynes manual but it was no help....
I noticed when I had the front end jacked up the other day that I the front
wheel could rotate a small distance w/o the brake disk moving....

What is the source of the play between the disk and the wire wheel
splines....What do I need to do to eliminate this play?
Thanks
Rick