Re: [Spridgets] Siamese Twins & A Beer*

To: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>, "Spridgets"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Siamese Twins & A Beer*
From: dlancer7676@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:25:35 +0000
Hey guys--not to sound dumb, but just WHERE is the LotO that has been discussed
recently.  I returned to the list, I think, after the thread started and
although there has been a lot of discussion about it, I haven't seen an email
suggesting where it will be.  Spridgets only?  Can't leave right now, but just
interested in where everyone is going.  8^)

--David C.
WOULD A FLY WITHOUT WINGS BE CALLED A WALK?

From: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>