Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Tequila Brads's "A" engine stand -

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Tequila Brads's "A" engine stand -
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 19:16:02 -0500
Paul, THANK YOU!! for all your help getting my project finished. I still
can't stop smiling about how nice it will be to tune up the engine, BEFORE
it goes into the car.

My thanks also go out to John Kudzman for his help, Kim Webb for supplying
the points and condenser, and of course, Jack Laird, for his unflagging
supervision of this project.

Brad

--
DON JULIO 1942