Re: [Spridgets] smoking release bearing?

To: Marc <smarc@smarc.net>,spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] smoking release bearing?
From: Peter C <peter@nosimport.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 09:16:57 -0500
Before I regale everyone with my successful journey home from LoTO.....

Marc, How about you attach the ground strap from the tranny to the
chassis. That way you wont be boiling the clutch fluid in the pipe
and your slave can release, and the smoke and smell will go away.  If
one is not provided, the engine WILL find a ground. The throttle
cable route is even more exciting.
         At least that's my take.

Peter C.
recovering Miniholic