Re: [Spridgets] Priest's bugeye

To: "'Glen Byrns'" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, "'Spridgets'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Priest's bugeye
From: "B- Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 10:56:32 -0700
Glyn Burns wrote:  "Is it possible that a southern route might work better?
Davis to LA area and then.......".

Now, IF it makes its way down to Southern California, I have a new 4x8
Horrible Fright trailer I will contribute to the cause.   The trailer could
simply be passed on down the line across country, and at the end Frank could
sell it and use the money on the good Father's project.   (It has never been
used.  I bought it to take the Sprite to the paint shop, but instead used my
brother's hot rod trailer.   It is DMV registered and DOT certified, but
lacks the last few assembly steps.)

I have always longed to drive the full old Route 66.   I just wish I could
hook it up and take it all the way back myself.   But it is the "IF's" of
life that determine your course.   IF the frog had wings, he wouldn't bust
his ass on landing, either!