[Spridgets] Holy SpIrite inventory

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Holy SpIrite inventory
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 20:37:30 -0700
The Holy Spirite (best described at the moment as a tub)has the following:

One bugeye bonnet with poor condition headlamp buckets, I'll throw in hinges
and propsticks from Bugsy
One bugeye tub with doors, minor dents, zero panel needs, doors good, have
hinges, poor latches
dash and windscreen frame are present.  Windscreen cracked through, most
gauges shot.
Steering column and rack are good, hodrod steering wheel MUST go!
Disc brakes and full front suspension, drum rear and unknown pumpkin.  All
need normal rebuild parts and gaskets.
All four shocks present
Four obscenely wide rims with a buttload of rubber on them.(these should be
"stolen" by whatever lister thinks they have enough engine and suspension to
use them.  I'm pretty sure the good Father wouldn't want to be seen around
town with these shoes!)
One 1500 engine and gearbox. I think Frank would agree, SOMEBODY TAKE IT!
The matching driveshaft is in the car and should go with the 1500 please!!!!
One shot-to-%$@# seat that should follow the engine or wheels.
One genuine honest and truthfull Heritage certificate that may have to be
burned depending on titling strategy.

 If not specifically mentioned above, its not there.  Basically, If it ain't
tin, it ain't in.  I'm going to dump some fresh spare stuff into a box in
the footwell.  With a bit of luck the box will be heavier when it gets to
Frank.  If the car shows up with front drums, the nailgun comes out.

Things to watch for:
Anything to do with the rear bumperettes including the interior braces.
seats
gauges
windscreen
engine /transmission