[Spridgets] Taking Toyota Tranny apart...

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Taking Toyota Tranny apart...
From: "Monty Love" <cmlove@knology.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 16:56:23 -0600
Hello All;

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year celebration.

I am taking the Toyota tranny apart ( or trying ) and it doesn't seem to
want to separate from the center adapter plate.  I have all the bolts out,
the C clips are all off the main shaft in front and I have been tapping
gently as the manual says to separate them and they won't come apart.

Just how gentle do you have to be with these?  I don't want to break the
housing trying to get it apart.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Monty Love