[Spridgets] Save them from the crusher!!

To: Kathryn Bales <kgb@frontiernet.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Save them from the crusher!!
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 23:26:15 GMT
"Guns"

Again....historical fact, KGB.

Maybe if we built enough prisons and ceased our revolving door system of
justice which puts criminals back into society obviously before their time in
many cases
(as was the case with the recent CT home invasion) to the extent society in
general is becoming a prison with respect to our nation's borders, we might not
have to concern ourselves with this issue to the extent we need to?

I think with the economic depression, you're going to see a lot more people
heading for the lockup......which might be preferred by many considering how
well today's prisoners are taken care of relative to "yesterday".

I mean we're not talking "hard labor" these days, are we???? Maybe we oughta
be, eh??

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)