Re: [Spridgets] 64-66 Hardtop, Northeast US Pick Up

To: "John D. Caffrey" <jdc6@lehigh.edu>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 64-66 Hardtop, Northeast US Pick Up
From: CosmicMag1380 <cosmicmag1380@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 19:48:33 -0700
On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 7:18 PM, John D. Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu> wrote:

The  tag on this hardtop says Royal Coachman, Dyna-Plastics, El Monte, CA. I
saw  that  they sold many MGB hardtops under that name, anyone know if  they
 made  hardtops  for  Bugeyes and the later Midgets? My simple  search  gave
a clue that they may still be there making marine parts,  and wouldn't it be
cool to find they still had the molds? Just a thought.

They did make one for the later model cars with fold down tops. Those had a
porthole window on the sides... I had one a while back that I sold. It came
with a 75 Midget that I had for a time.
--
Kent
1960 Bugeye