Re: [Spridgets] Spridget 50th

To: "'David Lieb'" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spridget 50th
From: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@att.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 08:06:06 -0800
If your going through Las Vegas to get to Elko your lost. However the ride
up US 93 is one you will never forget, just don't do it at night, it is the
land of voodoo, hoodoo, & all kind of strange things. Be sure to stop in
Calente at the Hot Springs motel, favorite honeymoon place to take all
you're 10 & 12 year old wives. Don't forget to go to Rachel on the E.T.
highway aka US 375 through Alamo; just don't turn left on any dirt roads.
Last but not least be sure to stop at Ely and visit the Nevada State Prison
(MAX), no O.J. is in Lovelock.  From Ely to Wells is a test for Bonneville
Salt Flats as there are two turns in 180 miles and you can see 30 miles in
front and back. Special note, the Dairy Queen in Elko on Friday night is not
to be missed, however leave you car with out of state license plates at the
hotel or you will be mobbed by under age teen girls looking for a ride out
of town. You won't make it as their Dad will be waiting at the outskirts of
town with a shotgun and short trip to the wedding chapel. Please come to
Nevada just be sure to leave your money and go home.
                Crash

> thats the problem with driving that far, at least for me on the east
> coast.  I have 2 little kids that can't really do a 4-5 day each way road
> trip.

But it is so educational! Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, Petrified Forest, Las
Vegas...