[Spridgets] ELko-2011

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] ELko-2011
From: "Mark Haynes" <haynes386@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 15:45:31 GMT
It doesn't matter to me where 2011 is, Elkoo or Elkhart Lake, it's still ~2
day drive, whether in the '58 or the '62. Plus there's the carb tuning no
matter where I go -It's ALL Downhill from here (8800' elevation). My only
concern is the heat of the desert with the minimal cooling abilities of the
cross flow (maybe a good reason to put in an electric fan!). I've driven
across Nevada before, but that was from 12am to 5 am at 100+ (VBG).

Mark Haynes
HAN6L12779
HAN5L8016

Click here to find the right business program for you and take your career to
the next level.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/fc/PnY6rc0pB8mdFTSCMUQqVmUuifXgCm
lkz635WqA2ZqGip9LL6Dgmg/