[Spridgets] F this...

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] F this...
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 20:31:52 -0800 (PST)
...I'm outta here. They have just revised our weather forecast in Roscoe, IL to
a low of -22F on Friday. In a rare display of good timing, I'm going to Florida
on Thursday night with my kids for 3 days. My mom lives on the ocean down there
with my oft-mentioned 1970 Midget, and she called today to say she'd dusted it
off and AAA had come buy and put air in the tires for a Friday AM ride with
Bobby along A1A, the Atlantic and the Indian River.

I happen to have had a part in the design of the anti-ice system of the
aircraft we're flying down on, so it'll be gut-check time on Thursday night.

Ron