Re: [Spridgets] Interior vs paint question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Interior vs paint question
From: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 15:43:33 +0000
I think that you have the 'colour' part reversed ... :)

Robert
Canada

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>

Hi Mark,

Make everything perfect according to the Concours book.

If you don't the Spridget Gods will revoke your birth certificate, truncate
your trousers, tangle your shoe laces and the hangers in your closets,
explode your lawn mower engine, let air out of all your tyres, make you
spell "color" as "colour", pee in your Post Toasties, drag the river for
your body, and give your dog fleas and ear mites.

;-)

Cheers!!
Jim

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Mark Haynes <haynes386@netzero.net> wrote:

 > My '58 (HAN5L8017)gives me a bit of a quandry when it comes to the
 > interior's
 > color. The car was originally (I think) OEW-At least that's what is on
the
 > tranny tunnel between the seats. The interior panels are red, including
the
 > dash and trim strip above the dash. The seats are black with red piping.
 > My gut feeling is that this was the original setup, however all of the
OEW