Re: [Spridgets] Best "Rat Car?"

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Best "Rat Car?"
From: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 18:54:04 +0000
Just got rid of my earl scheib paint job last month.  went with a more
professional paint shop....MAACO.   At least when they were done the chrome was
chrome colored and not blue like the PO earl scheib work: blue bumbers, door
sills, windows, lights.......

Actually turned out really nice.  there were a couple of spots that my bodywork
showed so they had me bring it back when I got the time and redid it for just
the cost of paint.

From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>