Re: [Spridgets] OT - External hard drives

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] OT - External hard drives
From: tinydog@snet.net
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 16:23:53 +0000
tinydog computed:

A big thank you to everyone who responded to this thread. All of your advice
was helpful to me and my master.

I decided on a WD 500gb that David recommended. I ordered it from Frys.com and
it arrived the next day. I'm already using it and it couldn't be more simple
which is good because I don't know many commands or tricks. Hopefully moving it
around the doghouse won't affect it.