Re: [Spridgets] PC Driving Games

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] PC Driving Games
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 18:43:31 -0800
Hello David,

     One of my all time favorites is "Grand Prix Legends" from Sierra
     Sports. I have no idea if it is still available. It essentially
     covers the 1967 Grand Prix Season with the tracks as they were
     meant to be run, WITHOUT chicanes. It has the full Nurburgring,
     Spa, and Monaco tracks among others and features such drivers as
     Jim Clark, Denny Hulme, Jacky Ickx, Bruce McClaren Graham Hill
     and many others.....

     if its not still available let me know, and i'll get it off to
     ya.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  Death is life's way of telling you you've been fired.