[Spridgets] No LBC - Miata question

To: Spridgets List <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] No LBC - Miata question
From: Nory <nory1@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 09:55:17 -0500
I know some of you have Miatas, so maybe you can answer a question
for me.

A friend of mine couldn't get her Miata started, so we thought the
battery was dead (it's been sleeping in the garage for a while).
After charging the battery, the headlights work, but nothing else.
It looks like the main fuse is out.  It looks pretty easy to replace
(am I right????), but we were wondering what may have caused the fuse
to blow.  Does she have another issue going on that might be a
problem?  Is there anything I need to know before replacing the fuse?

Thanks!

-Nory