Re: [Spridgets] Cash for clunkers....NO

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Cash for clunkers....NO
From: Kitterer Bob <bkitterer@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 18:16:48 -0800
If I read the SEMA article correctly she is the one that killed the
"Cash for Clunkers" in the economic stimulus package.  We can thank
our demented congress women from CA, Sen. Feinstein and Rep. Henry
Waxman, for this new one - "Accelerated Retirement of Inefficient
Vehicles Act"

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition