Re: [Spridgets] My bullets lost at the airport

To: robertduquette@sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] My bullets lost at the airport
From: CosmicMag1380 <cosmicmag1380@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 06:37:53 -0600
On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 6:20 AM, <robertduquette@sympatico.ca> wrote:
I'm guessing that one of the reasons is that the load inside the cartridge
is
an 'unknown' and could result in damage to property and person.

> Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 13:09:15 -0700
> Then I asked the cop if he wanted them. .as he was carrying a 9mm. . I
> think a Glock the same as mine.
>
> The cop cracked up telling me that it was not legal for him to take the
> rounds for his own use.

Most police departments qualify with specific ammo and issue it to their
officers for liability reasons. If you get caught with unauthorized ammo it
could lead to discipline.

--
Kent, retired cop!
1960 Bugeye