[Spridgets] Carlisle Import & Kit Car Meet

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Carlisle Import & Kit Car Meet
From: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 16:24:49 -0400
Now that the spridgets list is back up and running I'm resending this email.

Before I make any reservations for the Carlisle Import & Kit Car Meet, I
thought I would bomb the list to see if anyone has a room and needs someone to
help lower the cost or would be interested in sharing a room with me.

There has been no talk of the meet that I've seen on the list and was
wondering if anyone is planning to attend.  The dates are May 15 - 18, 2009. I
have my reservation for the show field but haven't made any room reservations
yet.

Biff Jones
'Frogarri' '59 Bugeye
'Ole Gray' '61 AH Sprite
http://sprites2.homestead.com/

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send
plain text.]
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
08:05:00