Re: [Spridgets] Not LBC but still cool..........MATE ROV youtube

To: Frank <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Not LBC but still cool..........MATE ROV youtube
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 05:54:42 -0400
Frank,
Thanks for the compliment but...no I had a very organized senior as team
leader and I just cracked a big whip to get them to complete the robot
"BEFORE" the event. The on dry land competition early in the year was being
worked on while we were on the bus headed to the competition.......what a
disaster that was. One student had the bright idea to rearrange the entire
drive train system swapping out the motors the night before. I knew I should
have had them turn in the robot the day before : ( .......live and learn.
More video to follow.
Lin