[Spridgets] Original Sprite Arrow Badge idea........

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Original Sprite Arrow Badge idea........
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 06:10:11 -0400
List,
I was a t Barnes & Nobel a few weeks ago and there was an Austin Healey
article in one of the UK Car magazines (can't recall which one) they
interviewed Gerry Coker. Unfortunately I don't recall any Sprite pictures
because the article was focused on the Big Healey (bummer) but Gerry said he
got the idea for the Arrow badge from the Parker pen he had in his hand and
decided on the Broken Arrow Look for our beloved Bugeye rear badge.  How
cool is that! I remember as a kid I thought the Parker pen was so cool just
because of that arrow : )
I just love tidbits of Spridget history : )
Lin
http://www.spritespot.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=59-Austin-Healey-Sprite&id=MVC_00191F
http://www.stilografica.it/writable%5CPenne%5CParker%5CParker%20Duofold%20Lucky%208%20Limited%20edition%20Fountain%20pen%20-%20Stilografica.jpg