Re: [Spridgets] Team.Net status

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Team.Net status
From: DAVID GROPPER <kk7ss@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 08:24:23 -0700 (PDT)
My PC is still in the shop (12 days!!) So yesterday I'm at BestBuy seriously
considering a new laptop... I have my bootable Ubuntu on a flash drive with
me...

Last part of the 'conversation';

Me: (Showing the flash drive) Would it be OK to check if this PC will boot
Linux off my flash-drive??
BestBuy Moron: No need.. Vista will ll play almost every game there is...

After a few more attempts to explain what I want to do, I left!!!

one sale lost!!

Dave G... still using the local library's PCs'..