Re: [Spridgets] Le Macchine d'Italia (No LBC)

To: "'Jim Johnson'" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Le Macchine d'Italia (No LBC)
From: Kathryn Bales <kgb@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 12:56:26 -0700
I once carried 9 bales of alfalfa home in and on my MG.  I lived only 3
blocks from the feed store.  The next day I brought home a 10' Christmas
tree. Small cars can be useful when they are all you have and you are
blessed with a creative imagination.  I watched a woman stuff a complete
king sized water bed in her RB Midget, load up her two children, and
stop for groceries before beginning her 90 mile drive home.

Kate