[Spridgets] MP3 files NO LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] MP3 files NO LBC
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 16:52:41 EDT
Hi list,

I've finally managed to get our new telly to play MP3 files from an MP 3
player (reading the instructions was a big help in this respect).

However, I don't have an MP3 player (my daughter does).  I know I can  buy
one but the TV will play MP3 files from a USB stick which I do have.

The problem is that the music files on my PC are WMA and not MP3 so the
telly won't play them.  Is there a real simple way to convert my WMA files  to
MP3 so I don't have to go and buy an MP3 player?

Thanks

Weslake-Monza