Re: [Spridgets] FIAT - ADD "Reply All" question...

To: "S pridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] FIAT - ADD "Reply All" question...
From: "72 Spridget" <72spridget@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 19:50:25 -0500
> ED, I can't believe I spent the effort to try to understand your babbling
> only to come to the conclusion of, "Who the hell cares?"

And I must admit that, since the implementation of the latest List software
by MJB, I have yet to see a duplicate message. The listserver is smart
enough to trim them out. I generally use reply all and occasionally leave
the address of the last person to send it so that he gets it a trifle sooner
than the rest of you and has a chance to answer faster. Personal choice and
I don't see any problems. Maybe we now have a new way to annoy ED?
David Lieb