Re: [Spridgets] Carlisle Hotel any workshops over the weekend like

To: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Carlisle Hotel any workshops over the weekend like
From: Frank <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 22:41:25 -0400
Linda Grunthaner wrote:
> List,
> I know last year was special the 50th anniversary but will there be any
> workshops like last year at the Carlisle Hotel? Also now that I will be able
> to go on Saturday where are most of the list staying at?

I am at the Motel 6 next to Hoss's just under the turnpike ramp.
I am only staying Friday night leaving Saturday unless I change my mind
and leave Sunday ;)
Depends on the rain, and as usual it's supposed to rain.
Call my cell when you are in Carlisle.
No major Sprite stuff this year but there are always workshops at the
Carlisle fairgrounds and they run a couple times a day.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ