Re: [Spridgets] Carlisle Import/Kit Car

To: "fastvee" <fastvee@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Carlisle Import/Kit Car
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 17:04:53 -0400
Ahh.  I understand, completely, about the standing in line thing.  I was
gonna pre-register the Midget, and be there from Thursday thru Sunday,
figuring I'd be saving money by entering the car show, rather than paying
general admission & parking for four days.  However, I decided to hold off
on pre-registering, just in case I decided to take the truck, instead.
Well, I decided that since I wasn't trying to sell anything, and really
didn't need to buy anything (although I ALWAYS find several things I just
can't live without...), there was really no sense in spending hotel, food
and beer money for today.  So, I just stayed home and got some work done in
the office and mowed some of the lawn this afternoon.  Two nights lodging,
food & beer costs significantly less than three ;)
I'll wear my Holy Sprite T shirt, weather permitting, on Friday, and try to
get over to the show field a couple of times on Friday & Saturday.  Hope to
be able to put some faces to some names!
Bud Osbourne